Through our activities we will work to improve the lives of people in Wales who are affected by skin related conditions
To this end, our aims and objectives are:
1. We will represent the interests of all dermatology and plastic surgery patients in Wales.
- We will be open to approach from any individual concerning dermatology issues in Wales.
3. We will work with clinicians, patients and others, within the NHS in Wales to identify any gaps, shortcomings or deficits in the provision of medical treatment of all skin related conditions, and will work with relevant parties to remedy the same.
4. We will provide a strong and effective voice for all those suffering from skin related conditions in Wales and campaign tirelessly on their behalf.
5. We will cooperate with other groups and bodies across the UK to gather information about best practice and innovation in the field of skin care, and seek to ensure the same are implemented consistently and effectively across the whole of Wales.
6. To the above ends, we will collate and analyse (non-personal ) data from primary and secondary care within Wales.
7. We will raise funds for medical research, equipment , education and the promulgation of dermatology knowledge across and on behalf of the whole of Wales.